Brown Bag Meal Bag Check List
If you want to donate food to the Brown Bag Project, please review the check list below.
No glass containers please. Smaller sizes are best for a good fit into one grocery bag. Donations may be brought to Canterbury's reception area for drop-off.
Brown Bag Food List
- 2 cans of fruit (ex. sliced pears/fruit cocktail)
- 2 cans of meat dinner (ex. ravioli/ chicken & dumplings)
- 2 cans of vegetable (ex. any green veggie /yellow corn/ black-eye peas / yams)
- 2 cans of tuna packed in water
- 2 cans of soup (chicken noodle/tomato or vegetable beef) please no cream soups
- 1 box or 2 packets of instant potatoes
- 1 box or bag of rice
- 1 box of macaroni and cheese
- 1 box of saltine crackers
- 1 box of Bisquick or biscuit/cornbread mix
- 1 jar of peanut butter
- 1 box of cereal or instant oatmeal