If you would like to help with any of the volunteer opportunities listed below, just CLICK on the appropriate box or boxes; then CLICK “Submit”. Your message will be sent to someone who will get in touch with you as soon as possible to answer your questions and help you get started.
Or you may call the church offices at 205-871-4695 and we will put you in touch with the right person. Thanks for your interest and for all that you do at Canterbury.
You MUST fill out your name and email address for us to contact you! You have to fill out name and email for each section you want to volunteer for and hit submit within that section.
Click on the title to take you to that section:
• NEW TRADITIONS WORSHIP
• CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP
• NEW TRADITIONS/TRADITIONAL/CONTEMPORARY WORSHIP
• NURSERY MINISTRY
• PRESCHOOL MINISTRY (2-4 Yrs)
• PRIMARY MINISTRY (5K-3rd Grades)
• OLDER ELEMENTARY MINISTRY (KingDOME 4th & 5th Grades)
• CONFIRMATION MINISTRY (6th Grade)
• WEDNESDAY NIGHTS (Sept. - April, 6:15-7:15 pm)
• SPECIALIZED MINISTRY
| CONGREGATIONAL CARE MINISTRY
Click here for the Summer 2013 Outreach Calendar
• THE BROWN BAG PROJECT (Canterbury's Food Pantry Ministry)
• CARPENTER'S HANDS MINISTRY (Affordable Housing Ministry)
• VARIOUS OUTREACH OPPORTUNITIES
• DONALDSON PRISON
• CHURCH OF THE RECONCILER
• EAST LAKE UNITED METHODIST CHURCH